Me

Me

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Welcome to my TG Caption blog

Hiya everybody! So you might have noticed that my captions on Deviantart were taken down due to them using copyrighted pics. I'm not saying they were wrong to take them down. I get why they took them down and am ok with it. I just feel bad because a lot of people on Deviantart enjoyed reading them and now they can't. So I figured I could post them on my own site and anyone who wants to can read them when they like without them being taken down (I hope). So if you liked my captions on Deviantart and wanted to see them again after they got taken down, I started this blogger site so you could do just that. And if you are just seeing my captions for the first time, then I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. I've been a fan of TG stories, artwork, movies, shows, etc. for years and really been interested in trying my pretty little dainty hand at making my own stories and people seem to enjoy them, which made me pretty happy. I was oh so happy to bring some enjoyment to the same TG community that for years brought me so much enjoyment and now I'm so glad that my captions can still be shared and enjoyed with that community of fans.

So here ya go everybody. Here are all my captions for you to enjoy. Glad you've enjoyed them and hope you continue to enjoy them. :) <3

Luv.
Amber Smithe
sexycurvybabe
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm really glad to see that you're doing this, Amber; I've always enjoyed your captions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I didn't want my captions to disappear forever. I wanted people to continue enjoying them and posting them on my own blogger site seemed like the best option to keep them out there. So glad that you and others enjoy my captions. :)

      Delete